Thursday, September 20, 2007

At school today

I tried to make it in to work early today and considering riding in the entire way, but I hitched a ride with Amy partway. It is nice to spend time with her because my riding and work schedule is so different than her work schedule. I ended up riding into work about 12-13 miles in 45 minutes, only to realize I had left my keys at home and no one was at the shop yet. It was fine because I used the time to study for a test I have tonight (which I should be studying for now) and also forced me to take the train towards school and then ride 5 more miles. I had planned on driving my car (which I left parked at work the night before) but this time my disorganization lead me to add miles unlike times in the past where it cut into my workouts.

Back to the books.

2 comments:

Seth Miller said...

Throw your keys in your helmet before you go to bed.

Josh K said...

I didn't know your blog had been so active lately. Cool. And when I saw in my email that you had posted, I knew what you were going to say :p