Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Getting close to 165...

So I have one more day left to hit my goal of 165 miles this week. The last three days I was thinking I was going to just miss it, but I only have 40 miles left. Whooo-hoo!! My ride plan actualy includes close to 40 miles of riding, so I will probably end up with almost exactly 165.. or I could add some extra exploring on the way into work, but that is doubtful because it is 11:38 and I am still awake and active because I just spent hours doing homework. My only non-working/riding hours of the day thus far.
I did squeeze in a three hour, easy pace dirt trail ride on my Surly 'cross bike. It was a blast to ride skinny little 1.25" tires on dirt and hit some fun, flowing and fast singletrack.
Anywise, I am off to the showers and then beddy-bye.
Bye.

1 comment:

Josh K said...

I just now saw your supermullet picture in your gallery on photobucket. Nice!