Friday, June 03, 2005

It's been awhile

Hello to each and everyone of you who have been wating with bated breath for my return to blogdom. Who am I kidding, hello to me and whoever actually visits this blog after I tell them that I added something. Anywise, everything out in California is going great. School is over until the 20th of June, then I am back for my summer classesI had a bike race last weekend. Technically, it wasn't a "race" because it was on an open course in a National Forest, but everyone involved considered it a race. I did pretty good, I finished in the top 20 out of the 120 that entered. It was a pretty wicked course, 27.5 miles and 5,000 feet of elevation gain. The first 17 miles was all up hill. Here is a write-up http://http://warriorssociety.org/Events_And_Results/Writeup_Toad2005.html
Here I am on a cool looking section of trail; I knew I had my seat set kinda low near the start, it looks really low in this picture.
Posted by Hello

]
So that is about all for right now. I have to go out and ride my bike before it gets late and I start to turn lazy. I will keep the posts more up to date (and more interesting) from now on.

Coming Soon....
A report from my last trip into the Sierra Mountains, lots of snow and pictures to share.
More about school
My thoughts on the newest Star Wars (Which I have only since once so far, I will post after my second viewing)

No comments: